PJJF’s formal scope is together ju-jitsukas from all over the Pakistan and to develop a spirit of friendship and interaction among formal jujitsu organizations all over the country.
Our main goal focuses on:
- Development of the spirit of Friendship.
- Coordination of activities in holding tournaments and championships; local as well as international.
- Strengthening the youth by providing them with a sacred art of self defense.
- Providing coaching facilities at grass root level. (School, Colleges)
- Re-Organization of ancient Martial arts in Pakistan as well as in Asia
Ahmed Butt (Pakistani gold medalist) standing with his counterparts in the 4th Asian Beach Games 2014.